Email Marketing and Newsletters:
Why you need to be using ULetters
A recent survey of small business owners and found that 49% do not use email marketing data to assist with their email marketing campaigns because they do not know where to begin.
A June 2016 survey of US marketers conducted by the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and Demand Metric found that email had a median ROI of 122% – more than four times higher than other marketing formats, including social media, direct mail and paid search. (Source: eMarketer, 2016)
Key benefits of using email marketing:
- It has a higher ROI than the other social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN or Instagram.
- It is incredibly cost effective, and Uletters makes it quick and easy as well. There are no printing fees, graphic design fees, advertising fees, no hassle, just a small monthly payment.
- You can also direct your newsletters to link directly to a specific landing page, this will increase your ability to get your message to your customers, and be measurable.
- Email newsletters builds brand awareness, your newsletters do not just have to be selling, but can be also telling your story.
- Using ULetters it is a lot easier to do than becoming bogged down in continually posting content and monitoring social media.
- It is easy for your customers to share your newsletters, and your content can also be shared across all your social media, which gives you consistency of your message and branding.
- Email newsletters connect directly with your customer via their mailbox.
- It is easily measurable, you can tracking open rates, clicks onto your site and other measurements.